Featured Post

400+ Miles for Breast Cancer Now

AKA Your husband is doing WHAT in the UK this summer?! For those of you who don't know why I'm going to the UK this summer with my...

Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Importance of a Good Playlist

April 2014

Ok, the Icelandic vacation planning really needs to begin!  It's T minus 2.5 months and counting.  Any time now, one of us needs to do something.  Any time...

Me:  "So have you done or looked up anything about Iceland or the vacation?  I've been meaning to but I've been so busy lately."

Erica:  "Well... I've been downloading Icelandic music for our playlist.  Does that count"

Me:  [pause]  "Um, well, I guess we will need a good playlist for our vacation?"

Erica:  "I know, right!"

Like Icelandic volcano Eyjafjallajökull, I think my head is about to explode. :P 

(Note:  If the picture above is actually Eyjafjallajökull, my head will explode from shock!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Feel free to share this post.