Featured Post

400+ Miles for Breast Cancer Now

AKA Your husband is doing WHAT in the UK this summer?! For those of you who don't know why I'm going to the UK this summer with my...

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

99 Problems

May 13, 2014

I got 99 problems but a campground ain't one...

Ok, OKAY!  I admit, that was lame.  But with Jay Z in the news lately and my sister finding this amazing ninety-nine Euro campground solution to our Icelandic lodging issues, how could I resist!?

So it looks like we'll be able to avoid the $50 per night per person hostel rates in Iceland since Erica discovered the ah-mazingness that is the Icelandic Camping Card 2014!  Forty-four campsites, 28 days, 99 Euros.  What's not to love!?  (Other than the barely above-freezing night-time temperatures.)  Whatever.  At least the cold temps should keep the wildlife at bay, right?  RIGHT?!  So now all we have to do is decide which of the 44 campgrounds we can fit into our 7 day trip.

Piece of cake... ;)  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Feel free to share this post.