Featured Post

400+ Miles for Breast Cancer Now

AKA Your husband is doing WHAT in the UK this summer?! For those of you who don't know why I'm going to the UK this summer with my...

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Anywhere But Europe...

Time to dust off the travel blog again...

In my continuing quest to travel internationally to any other continent than Europe, I have recently purchased plane tickets to... London of course.  

I know, I KNOW!  England is most definitely considered to be part of the European continent.  But the tickets were such a good price and the flight was right out of Columbia, as opposed to having to drive to Charlotte or Atlanta.  And the UK is such a great travel destination to break Eamon in on his first international trip.  But most importantly, that crazy guy that lives in my house and drinks all the coffee will be running 400+ miles for 8 days across 3 mountains to raise awareness and money for breast cancer research.  I figured we better go over with him to make sure he doesn't cause any international incidents - and to possibly drag him home in a wheelchair when his legs give out.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Feel free to share this post.