Featured Post

400+ Miles for Breast Cancer Now

AKA Your husband is doing WHAT in the UK this summer?! For those of you who don't know why I'm going to the UK this summer with my...

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Legoland... London?!

Legoland... London?! 

Did you know that there's a Legoland outside of London?  We certainly didn't - until we started looking for lodging near Heathrow Airport and came across a lovely little hostel called Heathrow Lodge which, according to its web page is, "...in close proximity to the airport and Legoland..."  Um, what?!  

Eamon has only been dreaming of visiting Legoland since he was old enough to scatter little plastic bricks across the floor for us to step on.  And to visit a Legoland in London?  I mean, who needs to see the actual Parliament and Big Ben when you can see a Lego facsimile!  So with that little tidbit of tourist information, we have our first day's activity and lodging handled.  Just another 12 days and nights to sort out.  :)


I will admit that I am having a little trouble with the idea of skipping the wonders of London.  I've seen them but this would be my son's only chance on this trip.  What do you think:  would you forgo a day trip to downtown London to take your kids to an amusement park or nah?   



1 comment:

  1. For me I would choose downtown London. However coma--I think Eamon would abdicate if he was not able to go to LEGOLAND in London. Any chance you could do both?
    Bunches of love, Aunt Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Feel free to share this post.