Featured Post

400+ Miles for Breast Cancer Now

AKA Your husband is doing WHAT in the UK this summer?! For those of you who don't know why I'm going to the UK this summer with my...

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Tripped Up Advisor

My tripped up advisor...

It's only been a week or two since our Friendly Swede sleeping bag/bed liners arrived so I guess it's about time to test them out.  Too bad I'm swamped with bill paying and school work...  But, wait, I have an official product tester on staff!  And if there is one thing he likes more than attempting to break things, it's rolling around on the floor wrapped in a sheet.  No, really.  

So after cocooning himself in one of the sleeping bag liners and hopping up - and then down - the stairs in it, and it still being in one piece, we're going to call this a successful product test! ;)   


Eamon or giant microwave burrito?

And let's not forget the real Trip Advisor.  Their suggestions for Aberdeen, Scotland have been much less depressing than the ones for Dublin and Belfast.  Marischal College (gorgeous!) and Haig's Food Hall (do they know my kid or what?) look pretty good.  There's even a beach in their list and not one jail or cemetery!   

Marischal College

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Feel free to share this post.