Featured Post

400+ Miles for Breast Cancer Now

AKA Your husband is doing WHAT in the UK this summer?! For those of you who don't know why I'm going to the UK this summer with my...

Monday, May 19, 2014

And the Winner Is...

Geysir! 

I looked at a lot of Icleandic car-hire (i.e. car rental) websites and the clear winner was geysir.is.  Where else could you get this kind of warm, personable self-endorsement?!

Let's face it; Iceland isn't cheap and if you're not totally loaded you may want to prioritize your spendings, but yet be able to get around safely and efficiently. 

So when we took the Jeep out the Cheap Jeep all we had left is Cheap; it's an economy sized car that does the job of getting you around the island. Perhaps not luxorious, but all in all the type of car most people drive to work every day all over the world. 


Cheap AND not luxorious!?  Sold!  My favorite part was when I clicked on the "terms & conditions" link and it didn't work.  It's Iceland, who needs terms & conditions!?  Not this gal!  Let's just hope that I chose wisely when I picked the gravel protection over the tow rope.  Decisions, decisions!  :)

I may yet regret my decision... ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Always get the tow rope.

    Why? Because it's a freaking TOW ROPE!

    Tow ropes are bad ass. As are gravel dings on your car. Together, they to average Icelandic troll "This driver's seen some shit. Let' em pass". :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Feel free to share this post.