Featured Post

400+ Miles for Breast Cancer Now

AKA Your husband is doing WHAT in the UK this summer?! For those of you who don't know why I'm going to the UK this summer with my...

Thursday, May 8, 2014

So Many Castles, So Little Time!

May 2014

Who knew Scotland had so many castles?!  Thanks to my cousin Rhonda I recently was made aware of Historic Scotland, from which you can buy a pass to visit most of them on the super cheap.  (Although I think they may cheat a little by including some sites that don't require admission - Glasgow Cathedral anyone?  Shame, shame!)  However, in just the small portion of Scotland we're going to be visiting, there are sixteen - SIXTEEN! - historic sites I'd like to visit.  How in the heck am I going to fit that into less than eight days?!  Hmm, maybe if I cut Mark down to 5 or 6 hours of sleep per night and tell him it's part of his race training... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Feel free to share this post.