Featured Post

400+ Miles for Breast Cancer Now

AKA Your husband is doing WHAT in the UK this summer?! For those of you who don't know why I'm going to the UK this summer with my...

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Passports Are Overrated

May 11, 2014

Just one month from today and Mark and I will be winging our way to sunny downtown Glasgow!  Assuming that his passport arrives by then.  Not that I'm worried.  At all.  Really.  Oh-please-oh-please-oh-please-oh-please-oh-please-arrive-before-it's-time-to-go!

And in slightly related news, apparently Iceland is damn expensive in the summer.  Who knew!  I guess us if we would have read a travel guide before booking the tickets.  Erica found out today that four nights at a hostel in Reykjavik, sleeping in a  room with 6 other people, would cost $400.  Camping is looking better and better.  How cold do the nights get there in the summer if the sun doesn't really go down?


1 comment:

Thanks for your comment! Feel free to share this post.