Featured Post

400+ Miles for Breast Cancer Now

AKA Your husband is doing WHAT in the UK this summer?! For those of you who don't know why I'm going to the UK this summer with my...

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Drive Time

Why I do all the driving all the time

Aside from the fact that Erica can't drive a stick shift, there's another reason that I do all of the driving.  Apparently my sweet little yogi sister has a bit of road rage buried inside her, as evidenced by yesterday's conversation. 


After an oncoming car in my lane on the highway prompted me and another car to move to the shoulder...

Me:  "Really?!?!  I guess I should stop being so surprised at idiots trying to pass and doing it badly."

Erica:  <with quiet menace> "And you should stop being so nice.  That was our lane."

Me:  "I'm sorry I didn't feel like having a head-on collision today!"

Don't let that sweet smile fool you...


1 comment:

Thanks for your comment! Feel free to share this post.