Featured Post

400+ Miles for Breast Cancer Now

AKA Your husband is doing WHAT in the UK this summer?! For those of you who don't know why I'm going to the UK this summer with my...

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Photography Shmatography

Let me be clear:  my husband has many, many talents.  Unfortunately, photography isn't one of them.  For most of us, myself included, the advent of digital cameras has drastically improved the quality of our photos.  You can just shoot, review, and shoot some more untill you get the shot you want, without worry of wasting film or having to wait until it's processed and developed.  However, the key to the whole thing is reviewing and reshooting - or maybe just looking at the view finder screen in the first place, none of which Mark seems interested in doing.  :P

Below we have a picture of me pointing to a road sign to the town of Nairn, for my friend, Chevon Nairn Rosenberry.  So it would be really nice if the roadsign was included in the picture with me.  :/


If you squint really hard and tilt your head to the left... 
you still won't see it.  :P


And who could forget this gem from 2011 of 
the kids and me in front of the Lincoln Memorial?  
(Btw, I had him take this picture twice "just in case" and they are both the same!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Feel free to share this post.