Featured Post

400+ Miles for Breast Cancer Now

AKA Your husband is doing WHAT in the UK this summer?! For those of you who don't know why I'm going to the UK this summer with my...

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Where in the World is Marti?

Down & Out in Iceland

I'm back!  Hopefully you noticed that I was gone...  But here I am again, for better or worse, after several days of spotty internet connection and a nasty stomach bug - apparently the British are still infecting us colonists with virulent strains of things their bodies have no resistance to!  Thanks a lot, Chantele!  ;) 

Anyway, I made it to Iceland with my Kronur intact.  It's beautiful here, although I don't know how Icelanders do it.  If the cold doesn't get you, the wind will!  I can barely handle a summer day and yet they do this 365 days a year - sometimes 366!  I think after this trip, I will stick to admiring their fortitude and sturdiness from afar! ;) 

Don't get too excited - each of these bills is worth less than $5 American! :P


Erica's first proof of Elf existence in Iceland, near Hvolsvöllur, Iceland.

Basalt columns in Vík í Mýrdal.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Feel free to share this post.